PSP Chicks

My Blinkie

Stores and More

Followers

Chit Chat

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, January 31, 2013

TOU FOR ©DEADLY DESIGNS


IMPORTANT NOTICE!!
I am a copyright compliant artist, which means I provide the correct copyright material where it is necessary. Please be advised that some artists may not be used as a result of this because it violates the terms of use regarding commercial products.

I will not be held responsible for copyright infringement; therefore, I reserve the right to decline any request which I believe corrupts the integrity and originality of any requested artist’s creation. However, the transactions which take place between my clients and I are private and will not be disclosed unless ordered by law.

Terms of Use (TOU) for ©Deadly Designs as of January 25, 2013.

These rules and regulations are subject to change at my discretion. If caught violating the TOU of Deadly Designs, I reserve the right to revoke all contact with the presumed individual.

            Commercial Use Elements (PTU/FTU):
*Templates included


1.  Do NOT steal and claim as your own. I work hard to draw and create my designs. It takes me hours to make them, so I do not appreciate it when people take credit for something they did not create.


2. Please refrain from sharing or re-uploading my FTU templates and designs. If someone wants to download something, refer them back to my blog.

3.  You may color and resize in order to accommodate for your personal use.


4. You may not add or erase from my designs in order to:
-          Create your own element
-          Change the original content
-          Blend with other elements

5. You may convert PSD files to a format which is usable in another graphic program, as long as the integrity of the design is not destroyed. Note: all of my elements and templates are created in Photoshop. Most files contain a PSD format.  


6.  You may not sell or distribute under any circumstance. However, elements may be used in scrap kits sold in stores. You simply cannot sell them individually or create a PSP script in order to re-sell. PSP scripts may only be done with FTU commercial elements but they must remain FTU. It is absolutely prohibited for PTU products.

7. Please provide credit for my CU Designs in your TOU.
You may credit as ©Deadly Designs www.designsbydesire.blogspot.com

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the information provided, please contact me; provide an in depth description of the topic in question. 

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Victoria
Hello!! My name is Vic, and I am currently a graphic design major in college. I absolutely love graphic design and PSP!! Hope you guys enjoy my blog. Wonderful things to come for the future!!
View my complete profile

Contact Info.

I'm A Fan Of

Blog Archive