PSP Chicks

My Blinkie

Stores and More

Followers

Chit Chat

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, November 11, 2013

Adversity Tag!!

Okay, so the last several months of my life have taken on a crazy turn!!
But I can't say I'm not excited to be where I'm at, because I am. Right now, it's near the end of the Fall semester and I've been studying abroad in Japan, of all places!! *squeals*
It's been one heck of a ride, but I've definitely neglected my blog for a long time.
HOWEVER, my creative juices have not ceased to flow, therefore I bring UPDATES!!
Yes, you heard me!! UPDATES!! It's about time, right? So I've added a new tab labeled "Galleria," which I will display the tags I have made using some incredible artists!!
I hope you all enjoy!!
XOXO
Victoria 

Quote:
"The flower that blooms in adversity
is the rarest and most beautiful of them all."
Mulan

This tag I made using the wonderful art of VERYMANY, which you
may purchase by hovering over the link. It will direct you to their
official tube store. 

The kit is "Just Peachy" by Amy Marie, which you may buy at her
official store here!





0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Victoria
Hello!! My name is Vic, and I am currently a graphic design major in college. I absolutely love graphic design and PSP!! Hope you guys enjoy my blog. Wonderful things to come for the future!!
View my complete profile

Contact Info.

I'm A Fan Of

Blog Archive